- Apr 9 - KBE Job Opportunity
- Mar 15 - FNSSP supports Tatsikiisaapo'p Photo Journal Project
- Oct 30 - SCS and KAA Welcome Visiting Author Dr. Lyle Weis
- Oct 29 - Elementary Teachers gain skills in modeling writing
- Sep 6 - WHAT IS RESPONSE TO INTERVENTION (RTI)
- Sep 6 - Welcome Back all Returning and New Students
Kainai Board of Education Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting will be held at the Kainai High School Auditorium Alberta, Canada on Monday, June 18, 2012 for the purpose of:
1. Report to the Board of Directors;
2. Financial Report for 2011/2012 Fiscal Year
3. *Proposed Amendment By-laws in its entirety requiring membership vote; and
4. Transacting such further and other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof.
*Packages are available at Kainai Board of Education, Blood Tribe Administration, Aahsaophi Elementary, Saipoyi Community, Tatsikiisaapo'p Middle and Kainai High Schools, Kainai Alternate Academy, Treaty 7 Housing office (Lethbridge).
Package includes: 1. Current By-laws with proposed changes; and
2. Revised copy reflecting changes
Everyone Welcome & Lunch will be served!
Kainai Board of Education P.O. Box 240 Standoff, AB T0L-1Y0
PH: (403) 737-3966 Fax; (403) 737-2361