ELECTION RESULTS CAN BE FOUND IN DOCUMENTS (LOCATE ON THE UPPER RIGHT OF WEB PAGE) UNDER...
We are excited to announce the new Kainai Board of Education Wellness Policy, which will s...
KBE is very proud that Hali Heavy Shields, Aahsaopi Elementary School Assistant Pr...
Within the context of Nitsitapi Culture and Language, the Kainai Board of Education educates Tribal members. Kainai schools offer programs to produce confident and culturally sensitive students. The Board seeks to have students become responsible, natural learners, aware of their special individual abilities in a metacognitive environment. These students value a traditional and contemporary lifestyle. The Kainai Board of Education shall maintain policies for the most effective use of:
- Human and community resources
- Financial resources
- Provincial education consultants
- Support services for students attending provincial schools
- Innovative education practices
Then the Board shall work cooperatively with other agencies to ensure that students have access to further education and job opportunities which shall encourage a quality standard of living.
There are no events coming up in the next week.
Subscribe for Updates
Please subscribe to one of our lists to keep updated by e-mail.
- KBE ELECTION RESULTS 2017
- Alberta Education for Parents
- Alberta Education for Students
- Alberta Teachers' Association
- ATA First Nation, Metis and Inuit Education Council
- Edutopia Project Based Learning
- Stories From Our Elders
- Survivors Speak (from the Truth and Reconciliation WEB page)
- For Teachers
- Reading Rockets for Parents, Teachers and Principals
- Learn Alberta
- Alberta Assessment Consortium
- Reading A-Z
- Request for Payment (for schools and departments)
- National Truth and Reconciliation Center
- Kainai Scholarship Application
- ATA Compassionate Classrooms
- Roles and Responsibilities of Teachers and Educational Assistants ATA
- Kainai Wellness Policy
- Kainai Wellness Handbook
- Job Posting: Kainai Principal 2017 2018 SY
- NEW School year 2017 2018 Teacher Positions