The storm warning has been lifted. Superintendent Richard Fox states: All KBE schoo...
Due to extreme weather and dangerous road conditions, all KBE Schools will be closed on Mo...
KAINAI BOARD OF EDUCATION EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES SY-2016-2017 Th...
Within the context of Nitsitapi Culture and Language, the Kainai Board of Education educates Tribal members. Kainai schools offer programs to produce confident and culturally sensitive students. The Board seeks to have students become responsible, natural learners, aware of their special individual abilities in a metacognitive environment. These students value a traditional and contemporary lifestyle. The Kainai Board of Education shall maintain policies for the most effective use of:
- Human and community resources
- Financial resources
- Provincial education consultants
- Support services for students attending provincial schools
- Innovative education practices
Then the Board shall work cooperatively with other agencies to ensure that students have access to further education and job opportunities which shall encourage a quality standard of living.
Subscribe for Updates
Please subscribe to one of our lists to keep updated by e-mail.
- Alberta Education for Parents
- Alberta Education for Students
- Alberta Teachers' Association
- ATA First Nation, Metis and Inuit Education Council
- Edutopia Project Based Learning
- Stories From Our Elders
- Survivors Speak (from the Truth and Reconciliation WEB page)
- For Teachers
- Reading Rockets for Parents, Teachers and Principals
- Learn Alberta
- Alberta Assessment Consortium
- Scholastic Canada
- Reading A-Z
- Poster Book Project Contest
- Request for Payment (for schools and departments)
- Project of Heart
- National Truth and Reconciliation Center
- Kainai Scholarship Application
- ATA Compassionate Classrooms
- Roles and Responsibilities of Teachers and Educational Assistants ATA
- Kainai Wellness Policy
- Kainai Wellness Handbook